Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Jessie had a wonderful day.  She began with breakfast out with Debbie then home.  At 11:30 they left to go to the Rec Center for an Adult Special Needs Gym Class (new).  I wasn't sure how she'd do because she doesn't do well in large groups, but I wanted her to at least try. 

Debbie said that part of the time she was clingy but the rest of the time she did really well and was having a great time.  She got to see Brent, who she went to school with for years.  Brenda was there as a helper.  I'll try to get pictures from Brenda and Debbie and post them in a day or so. 

When she got home, she was so wound up and happy.  I haven't seen her this excited in a long time.  She kept talking about the people there.  This thrills my heart. 

Jon worked today and I hope he had a good day or at least a half good day. 


I decided to take it easy.  I didn't do much.  A couple loads of wash.  iPad.  Nap.  Just didn't feel much like doing anything and since the house was so quiet, I was quiet, too.

You're probably wondering why I have pictures of a tree posted.  I think I mentioned earlier that I've always wanted a tree to decorate for different holidays the year round.  I purchased one from a catalog before Christmas and I've got it decorated with snowmen, heart ornaments and bows.  I like it.

Well, I hope that each one of you had a nice Valentine's Day.  I'm grateful for God's Love that He shows me every day.  How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Either my eyes are crazy (as I am of course) or the tree is sparkling with lights that I can see flashing!! Would love to know how you posted that if it is not just my wacko eyes!! Love a year round tree!!

    ReplyDelete