Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Plan B Day

I was planning on having the "girls" over this morning for our "Healthy Girlfriends Club" but ended up at the doctor's instead.  For the past couple of days I've noticed that my left foot looked a little swollen.  By bedtime last night it was very swollen.  This morning I felt like my leg was swollen - which it was. Another Doppler was ordered for this afternoon but nothing was found to be causing the swelling.  No blood clots - Thank You Jesus!  I had come home and packed my hospital bag before going for the test because I was sure it was another blood clot. 

Since it's not a blood clot, my doctor has no idea what is wrong.  He gave me Lasix to take and another appointment on Friday. There's something going on because I also gained 5.8# in one week - I've NEVER done that in my life.  I know I overate a couple days, but not 6 pounds worth!!!!  Prayers would be appreciated - Thanks!

Jess and Brenda went to the Rec Center and spent quite a bit of time in the pool.  They did so many exercises in the pool that Brenda was very tired when they returned.  They also played in the Gym after pool time.  I put Jess to bed awhile ago, but I can still hear her talking! 

Jon took me to the doctor's today.  Sort of.  I ended up driving us to the doctors office and home.  He looked worse than I did.  He was exhausted.  The last three 12 1/2 hour days were difficult.  He's already in bed and probably asleep.      

No comments:

Post a Comment