Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Day Out

Jess and I had our breakfast upstairs before Rachel came.  I left and went to the post office, Michael's, Kee's Pets, Ocean Breeze, Vince and Joe's and Meijer's for gas.  At Ocean Breeze I joined Jess, Rachel and Jane for lunch.  That was nice.  I haven't seen Jane in quite a while.  Jess was happy because she always gets the chicken strip meal with cole slaw that Rachel orders but gives to Jess!  We all had a great meal and good conversation.

Today, up to dinner time, was the best physical day I've had since my surgery.  Thank you, Jesus!!!!! For all the stuff I did today out, I felt really good.  Unfortunately, I ate too many clementines for snack and that upset my stomach and my back started to spasm while I was cleaning up dinner.  Oh, well.  That's not too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment