Monday, February 3, 2014

Out All Day

I left this morning at 8:50 a.m. and returned to stay at 4:30 p.m.  I was totally exhausted.  I had a meeting this morning until 11:00.  Then I went and had a pedicure (no polish) because I had an ingrown toenail that was hampering my walking, to say the least.  (Just what you wanted to know, right?)  Yesterday I stubbed my toe and that wasn't pleasant.  Anyway, from there I met Jon for lunch.  Then I went to the bank, Kohl's and the post office. 

At Kohl's I bought a brown oblong pillow, exactly like one I already have but this one is for upstairs for under my knees when I sit in my chair.  It was regularly $26.99 with 50% off.  Then I had a 15% coupon and $10.00 Kohl's bucks.  So, my pillow was just over $2.00.  I LOVE to shop like that!

I was home for about a half hour then Debbie, Jess and I went to an endocrinologist appointment for Jess.  Her liver function that was extremely high in the hospital is now normal, as determined from the blood work done last Friday. Thank you, Jesus! 

We stopped at Target on the way home to get some munchies for my SM meeting Wednesday night.  That is, unless it's cancelled because of our next big snow storm coming.  I have beautiful snowman dinner plates (and etc.) that I enjoy using in January and February, but I just couldn't bring myself to put them out this year. I should though; they're really nice. 

Lois came for dinner then we prayed.  This is a very special time between friends.  We have been doing this every Monday, that we could, for years and years when she is in Michigan.  Right now she is schedule to return to Haiti the first of March.  I'm not looking forward to that.  I miss her a lot when she's gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment