Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Busy Day

Our SM Leader's meeting for today was cancelled last month then reinstated yesterday.  Brenda is off this week preparing for her daughter's graduation party and Debbie had a doctor's appointment, so Jess went with me.  We came prepared with her iPad, a magazine, a workbook and an I Spy Book.  She did better than I expected.  Debbie picked her up half way through the meeting and they spent the afternoon doing stuff around the house.

After my meeting I:met Jon for lunch.  After he dropped off his jeep at home, we went together to several places: the vet's for Memphis' special diet food, Chris' work to pick up folded prayer letters for Lois and some home made broccoli soup, a friend's house who gave Jessie a lot of videos and DVD's, Tim Horton's for a drink, Hallmark, Radio Shack, another friend's house for fruit, and the post office.  I must say I was tired when we got home.  It was nice, though, spending time with Jon. I am blessed that my son enjoys my company and vice versa.   

No comments:

Post a Comment