Monday, June 23, 2014

Sunday and Monday

Yesterday was a whirl-wind day.  Jon went to first service and I went to the second.  It was a healing service and scores went forward for various healings.  It was a great service.  When it was finished I went and picked up the kids and took them to lunch.  We received a blessing: someone paid for our meal!  Please bless that person, Lord!

After we ate I had enough time to put up a seat in the van, prepare my smaller purse and rest for 10 minutes before Chris, Debbie and Marilyn arrived.  We left at 3:00 p.m. and had dinner at TGI Friday's in Rochester - near I-75.  Then we went to the DTE Music Theatre to see: Capital Kings, David Crowder, TobyMac and Chris Tomlin !!!!!!

The concert began at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 11:00 p.m.  It was really great.  Awesome, in fact.  I did have to buy ear plugs, though, for Capital Kings - they were over the top, way too loud.  You felt it through your body.  I wouldn't be surprised if the impact would have either stopped or started someone's pace maker!  We got home at midnight - thus, no blog!

Today Jon and I took Memphis to the vet to get his yearly "poop check", shots, ear medicine, blood work and heart worm medicine - a total of $255.00 !!!!  That was a bit much.  The only good news is that since we changed him to the Prescription RD diet, he's lost 4 pounds. 

Post Office, home to return Memphis, breakfast out and Sam's Club.  I think Jon chilled in his bedroom and I took an hour's nap before Debbie had to leave.  Jessie's wound up tonight - doesn't seem tired at all.  She shouldn't, as she fell asleep on the couch at 6:00 p.m. last night and was in bed at 8:00 sound asleep, until around 8:00 this morning.  This afternoon when she was in her hammock swing, she fell asleep again for quite some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment