Monday, June 9, 2014

Haircuts

After breakfast and an hour or so of paperwork, Jess and I went and got our hair cut.  We stopped off at Judy's to have Jessie's dress altered (for an up-coming wedding that she absolutely does not want to go to), the post office and home.  I had just enough time to complain about how fast the day flew by when I left again for dinner with the "Glory Girls".  I got home around 8:30 and found Jessie already in bed and right now she's asleep.  She was a pill this afternoon.  I told Jon "I need to be rescued!", but then I changed it:  "I need to be stranded - alone - on an island for a couple days!"  It takes quite a bit for me to be overwhelmed with Jessie's constant chatter and today I reached my limit half way through the day.  I long for peace and quiet each night and tonight she's asleep early.  I think I'll go sit on the deck for a little while and enjoy it since she's already asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment