Monday, June 2, 2014

Another Fall

This is getting ridiculous!  I haven't fallen in years, and now I've fallen twice in a couple months!  Doreen's son, Peter, came to pull weeds for me this afternoon and I went outside to show him what I needed done.  I was behind the workshop and tripped over a lid I had just thrown on the ground (not a smart place to put it) and went sprawling on my stomach again.  Scrapped my elbows, hands and my bad shoulder doesn't feel so good tonight.  At least it was the bad one that I'm having fixed in August!  God spared my new knee, too, for which I am VERY grateful.  Poor Peter had to help me up.  Actually, he lifted me up himself.  I'm so glad he was there.  It was embarrassing, though.  I probably looked like a beached whale laying there.  I really need to figure out how to get myself back up on one knee.  However, I have a new left knee and bad right shoulder.  Doesn't work in trying to get up by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment