Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Quiet Sunday

Jess and I ate our breakfast upstairs.  I gave her a bath and we were going to have our own church service but out of the blue my upper back started to have spasms.  Where they came from I'll never know, as I don't usually get pain in my upper back.  It was so bad I had to take a strong pain pill.  I called Randie and asked her to call me every hour for a few hours to make sure I was OK.  Jon was at work and I don't like to take them when I'm alone with Jessie. 

She spent the day on her iPad, or mine when hers was charging.  We ate lunch together on the couch and then I closed my eyes after the first effects of the pain pill left and slept for awhile.  I fixed dinner, did payroll and now I'm going to sit down again.  Not what I planned for today, but what can you do when your body decides to act up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment