Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Preparing For Jessie's Birthday

Jon and I went to breakfast this morning then the post office and bank.  I dropped him off at home and spent the next several hours shopping for Jessie's birthday, which is Saturday.  She wants a princess cake so I ordered one at Meijer's.  She wants her traditional hotel birthday dinner: Louie's pizza, antipasto salad, chips and pop.  I ordered that.  I also went to Kohl's for some gifts and Home Depot for a furnace filter.  (At least I'm remembering that it needs changing each time we switch from heat to air.)

I was very tired when I got home but I was glad that I got enough gifts.  For Jessie it's "ten presents!" It's hard to buy for someone that's going to be 24 years old and likes kids toys, games, but yet adult stuff, too.  Thankfully, we have a great dollar store near us that has quality items.  Between Jon and I, she'll get her ten presents.

I have another prayer request.  My niece, Sara, is in the ER with an absess on her tonsils.  She's 26 years old and has been very ill since last Sunday.  They are not sure if they will be doing surgery in the morning.  It has swollen so much she has difficulty breathing.  Your prayers are appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment