Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Busy Sunday

Jon went to church, Jess and I had our traditional Sunday breakfast upstairs, then I went to church.  I picked up Jon and Jessie after church and we met Chris, Sean and Ashley at the Chinese restaurant for lunch.  Jon took Jessie home and I went with Chris down to Office Depot to get Lois' prayer letters run.  While waiting we shopped at FCS.  With my coupons, rewards and gift card, I bought 4 regular priced books (each $14.99) for only $15.00.  Now that's how I like to shop!  I treated us to a Wendy's frosty and ice tea then we picked up the copies and came home.  When Chris left I went to Peter T's graduation party.  Jon was kind to watch Jessie for me today.  Now I'm ready for bed myself.  I think the smoke from the bon fire burned my eyes a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment