Friday, June 27, 2014

I Am SOOOO Tired !!!

Jessie doesn't appear any better or worse since having the shot yesterday and being on Amoxicillin.  She slept in this morning until after 9:00 a.m. and hasn't stopped since.  Debbie and Jessie went to breakfast then Meijer's grocery shopping.  Jess also spent time in her hammock this afternoon.

I did paperwork - yet again.  I have the DHS - Medicaid report due July 1.  Around 1:00 p.m. I went to the post office, bank to get proof of Jessie's accounts, Subway for lunch, Kohl's to pay a bill and look for a couple button down the front shirts that I will need when I have my surgery.  Speaking of surgery, the doctor's office called and changed my surgery to August 12.  One week later than I had planned.  The bad thing is that it is Jon's heavy week.  I was hoping he wouldn't have to take time off of work for me. 

When Debbie left, Jessie and I went to Doreen's to drop off something, then go to the Chrysler dealer to have a wire unhooked - a recall that the part is not in for.  Then we picked up Debbie at the Chevrolet Dealer and we went to McDonald's for a drive thru snack then took her home.  It was almost 5:30 when we got home and I had promised Jess and Jon I'd make homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner so I had to make it.  I just got out of the kitchen a half hour ago.  I really am tired. 

Jon slept in this morning, cut the grass then went to the show.  We just sat down to dinner when he got home.  Unfortunately, his 2 weeks off has come to an end.  He will be working for the next 3 days.  He's going to be tired, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment