Friday, June 13, 2014

Shopping

Debbie, Jessie, Jon and I went to breakfast this morning then Jon went on to make several stops and we went to Penney's looking for a dress for me for Jacob's wedding.  Unfortunately, shopping with Jessie was a mistake.  She was very loud, upset, loud, whiney, wandering off, and very upset in the mall.  Debbie did a great job trying to redirect her but I about lost it.  It really upsets me when she goes out and has such loud reactions to people and places.  We also took her to the Crocs store and bought her a new pair of Crocs to match the purse she got for her birthday. That place was packed with lots of kids, too, although she did pretty good there.  I guess summer time is not the best time to take her shopping.  She likes her new bright blue shoes. 

Jon went to Kohl's looking for a shirt for the rehearsal and dinner.  He bought a shirt (regularly $26.00) for $9.99 and a package of K-Cups (regularly $17.99) for $10.99.  Total was $20.98.  However, he had my $10.00 Kohl's bucks, and $5.00 Kohl's special Father's Day cash plus 20 percent off.  His total?  $4.92.  Now that's shopping!

When we got home Jon had already cut the lawn. We then worked together cutting branches off an elderberry tree that hangs over our sidewalk and dumps fruit on the ground.  I felt good about being able to do yard work today without any problems.  I did use my left hand/arm more than my right, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment