Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Day At Home

Brenda and Jessie were out all day with the van, so I was home all day.  They went grocery shopping, home, gym class, Burger King, and a couple other stops.  Brenda mentioned that Jess was happy today but really wound up.  I told her I expected as much, since tomorrow is her birthday party day at the hotel and Saturday is her 24th birthday.  She's always hyper before a big event.  And her birthday is a big event. 

I did quite a few odds and ends, washed clothes and even had a chance to eat lunch and dinner on the deck, it was such a beautiful day.  Tonight I went to a doTERRA Make and Take class.  I joined deTERRA about a month ago and I am slowly learning how to use essential oils.  We made 5 different items tonight:  Marinade for meat, bbq cleaner, insect repellent, first aid roll on , and sunscreen.  It was fun and very informative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment