Saturday, June 14, 2014

Waiting For Fireworks

Jon's in bed hoping he can fall asleep before the fireworks begin.  Jessie's on her iPad and I'm figuring out what I'd like to read about today in 10 years or so. 

Jess and I had a girls day out.  We went to the post office, bank, Walgreen's, and a couple other stops before we went to Meijer's grocery shopping.  Even though it's hard for Jessie to walk around the store with so many people, she did pretty good.  There were even too many people and babies for me today.  Anyway, she does an excellent job of scanning all the items.  I bag and she scans.  We're a team! 

Rachel came for awhile around dinner time and I went to Brenda's daughter, Jessica's graduation party.  I had a nice time and sat with some friends from church.  Jessie absolutely refused to go.  No party for her!

Well, fireworks should begin in about 5 minutes.  More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment