Thursday, January 19, 2012

As Different As Day And Night

Having such a bad day as Bill had yesterday, we weren't quite sure what to expect today.  It was as different as day and night: no pain and he even cracked a few funnies.  He spent the day downstairs, played on the iPad and read the newspaper.  We'll take it.  Thank you, Jesus!

On the other hand, I didn't have a good morning.  Felt icky so I ended up taking a 1 1/2 hour nap.  Felt like my old self when I woke.  Maybe I was just overtired.  I was exhausted when I went to bed last night and didn't feel refreshed this morning. 

I enjoyed shoveling what little snow that fell.  However, it was freezing cold!  Diane told me tonight we're supposed to have 4-6" starting tomorrow afternoon, but I can't find anything that says more than a few inches.  I'll vote for just a few inches. Di wants more, as she got herself a big, new snowblower.  She needs to try it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment