Saturday, January 21, 2012

Still Organizing

Last night I cleaned off the bed and put the stuff on the desk and where ever.  This morning I put them back on the bed figuring I'd finish putting it all away today.  Not.  Now I have to take them back off the bed and hope that I can put it all away tomorrow. 
I was dressed and ready for David today!  That's a big plus.  After Jon got up late this morning Jess and I went out for a bit.  Walgreen's, Post Office, Bellacino's and Target.  We came home and picked up Memphis and took him to the Pet Store and bought him a collar, harness, leash and a large bone.  I was a little stressed handling both Jess and the dog.  The dog wasn't too bad except he wanted the bone another customer had in their hand, and Jessie decided she wanted a guinea pig for her birthday.  Sorry, Jess, that will never happen.

Bill's day was OK, I guess.  Not too bad, not too good. Normal.  Pretty monotonous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment