Monday, January 30, 2012

Two Day Blogs

Yesterday was sort of a busy day, even though it was Sunday.  After Jess and I had our special breakfast, prayer time and a bath for her, she settled in with her videos.  Jane came and spent 4 hours with Jess and our psychologist came at 2:00 since he had to cancel Friday and Saturday.  I'm glad he came.  He always has some very insightful ideas for me.  Diane came and spent the afternoon and had dinner with us.

Jess has not been feeling very well for the past several days and toward bed time looked awful.  I got her to bed but figured I'd be up with her all night, so I didn't blog.  Went straight up and got things ready for bed.  Thankfully, she was only awake a couple times during the night.

Today I figured I'd better take her to the doctor.  Surprisingly, she has an ear infection.  I can't remember the last time, if ever, she's had one.  The last time she was sick was Mother's Day of 2010 and in the hospital with severe tonsilitis.

Bill's days are pretty much the same - sort of.  He's either in a little bit of pain or alot of pain.  He rests most of the day and listens to his music on the iPad.  Pretty boring.  Very monotonous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment