Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oh Where, Oh Where,

Has my pil - low gone?
Oh where, oh where can it be?

OK, this may not be on your top ten list of important things, but my new snowman pillow I bought for our new couch has disappeared, and I want it back!  We have looked high and low and it is nowhere to be found.  A large pillow just does NOT disappear on its own.  I have posted a reward.  If you know the where abouts of said pillow, please let me know.  Our couch is bare.

Tonight Jessie was on the floor trying to play with Memphis.  He was busy chewing a new toy we bought him.  He chewed off one end which is just a clump of rope.  Jess thought he had pooped because she started to gag and ran for the vacuum cleaner.  I had to vacuum the floor so she'd know that it was "clean now".  Too funny. 

A miserable day for Bill, but he wrapped up and I took him for a short drive this afternoon, enjoying a beautiful day.  He said it's been a couple weeks since he's been out of the house.  We took Memphis with us and he seemed to enjoy the short trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment