Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Words From "Jesus Calling"

I am thankful for these words that I read this morning in "Jesus Calling":

Refresh yourself in the Peace of My Presence.  This Peace can be your portion at all times and in all circumstances.  Learn to hide in the secret of My Presence, even as you carry out your duties in the world.  I am both with you and within you.  I go before you to open up the way, and I also walk alongside you.  There could never be another companion as devoted as I am. 

I strive to spend as much time as I can in His Presence daily. It is not an easy thing to do as my mind is consumed with what is happening around me.  I am thankful that Jesus is there anytime I come to Him.  I don't have to make an appointment.  He waits for me.  My devoted companion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment