Friday, January 20, 2012

Rearranging

Bill didn't have as good a day as the other day.  Quite a bit of pain again and fatigue.  There was a bright spot in his day though: Bob and Mike stopped by for a visit.  He enjoyed that. 

Jon was home so I went to breakfast with the girls then to Kohl's.  For the first time ever (gasp), I walked out of the store with nothing and I had a 30% off coupon to boot!  The rest of the day I rearranged.  Bill had a tall bookcase in the shed and I wanted it upstairs.  So, I traded my small one for his large one.  I'm still not finished.  Books are all over our bed.  However, the bookcases have been swapped and the reading area of our bedroom is clean.  Of course, it was more than I should have done and I feel it tonight.  Oh, well, you can't having something done without a little effort.  It does feel good to accomplish something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment