Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jessie's Blessings

Remember this picture I posted in September of Jess giving Grandma a blessing?  Today she blessed Memphis!  For some reason she really likes this dog and he is very good with her. 

I had a horrible morning with pain.  Most likely the weather.  The pain lasted well into noon.  I'm not too bad tonight, so I hope tomorrow morning will be better. 

Jon spent the day doing stuff at church.  I did a load of wash and spent most of the afternoon trying to get Christmas stuff put away and snowmen stuff out.  I still have to clean off our bed or I can't sleep there tonight.  Bill's day wasn't good like yesterday, but not too bad.  Pastor Garry and Robert visited and my long-time friend, Janet, came.  It was great catching up with her and her family.  We used to work together at Morgan and I sure do miss her and our talks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment