Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paper Work

I've mentioned a time or two about how I hate paper work.  It just never ends.  Both Bill and Jess have new prescription coverages for 2012, and the paper work they sent us is about 4" deep.  I made a folder for each of them and stuck it in the file cabinet.  Two days ago I got a phone call from a credit card company that I have a card with.  I use it for internet purchases only.  Unfortunately, it was compromised and a charge of $13,400.00 was attempted with some jewelers in California.  Not only is there paper work with this, phone calls from the fraud department, but the account has to be closed and a new card issued, which will take a couple weeks.  There's always something!

Please continue to pray for Bill as he declines more each day.  He is so tired of being tired and throwing up.  He craves a drink but can't swallow.  My husband is an awesome man.  He rarely complains.  I am so very sorry that he has to go through this.  It sure isn't what he had planned for his retirement years. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy~ I continue to lift all of you in prayer! Please know that I truly understand a bit of what you are going through as my Dad had the same cancer as Bill.So very hard to watch someone you love so much suffer in that way! Please be thinking of any way I could help, I will call you tomorrow and you can let me know! Praying without ceasing on your behalf. God Bless, Cindy

    ReplyDelete