Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Day For Naps

Did I mention that Memphis knows when it's 8:00 a.m. and brings me my slippers?  He wants out and breakfast.  Great.  Just what we need - an early morning dog.  After I took care of him, I helped Bill with his "breakfast" then he went back to sleep for a couple hours.  Jess and I had our special Sunday breakfast then prayed.  She went back to her iPad and I went and laid down for another hour.  We finally came downstairs after noon. 

George and Mary visited for a while this afternoon.  Jess "played" Bingo and watched videos, and I took another nap!  That's the kind of day I like.  Jess watched me put pictures in our album from August through November.  Jon finished day 2 of 3 in a row.  Bill's had a half-good day.  We'll take it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment