Friday, January 13, 2012

A Productive Morning

By noon I was back home.  I left at 9:00 and stopped at McDonald's for a carry out.  Nightengales to get the oil changed in the van.  Gas at Kroger's ($3.65!) then shopped at Kroger's.  Hallmark and bought a couple ornaments for next year at 60% off.  Post Office then home.  All would have been great if I hadn't tripped going into the house.  I have trouble sometimes lifing my feet high enough for the step.  I caught myself on my hands before my knees hit the floor but I wrenched my back a bit.  Motrin has helped.  Oh, well.  If Jon had been home he would have said that I cost him 10 pages of paperwork!

After I got home I declared a couple hours off.  I sat down with Jon and watched a Christmas movie I had him Tivo for me.  It was pretty good (Trading Christmas).

Bill had a pretty good day.  He even looked/still looks good.  What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment