Thursday, January 5, 2012

What Can I Say Tonight?

As I sit here looking at our beautiful Christmas tree, figuring out what to say tonight, I can't come up with much.  The one thing that I thought of blogging about Bill said it probably wouldn't be a good idea.  So, I'm left with a blank mind.  Not that a blank mind is anything new. 

We did have a couple visitors today: Randie visited Bill while I had an appointment, Pastor Garry visited and Diane brought dinner.  Cindy called today to check up on us and see if there was anything we needed.  Jay called Bill and plans to visit later this week.  Lois called from Haiti to see how we were doing.  She mentioned that it is the coldest she can remember it being there.  During the day it is in the upper 60's, but at night it goes down to 60 degrees.  It's also the rainy season, so it is a cold rain.  Brrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment