Friday, January 6, 2012

Meet Memphis

Today God blessed us with a new member of the family.  Memphis is his name.  He's a 6 year old white lab, and a former service dog.  He seems to fit in well and appears to be comfortable with us.  Jessie is thrilled to have another dog and Grandma doesn't even seem to mind. 

It's been a busy day.  Couple loads of wash (which reminds me that there is still a load in the dryer - where it will stay til morning) and a trip to Royal Oak to get Memphis.  Julie went with me and we had a fun time together. 

Ruth arrived this afternoon and will stay until Sunday.  Chris came for dinner and we enjoyed each other's company.  I'm pooped and I'm off to bed.  I hope everyone had a good day enjoying the beautiful weather.  When I was out I wore no coat and had a short sleeved top on.  Absolutely wonderful - especially for January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment