Monday, January 9, 2012

OK, Jess. Just Go To Sleep!

That's what I've been saying for the last hour.  It seems that Jess wants Memphis to sleep in her room, but when I put him in there she kept saying, "Hi, Memphis!"  "Hi, Memphis!"  That won't work.  Then I went back in her room later and it was way too hot.  Changed from flannel pj's to fall ones.  I assumed that she would go right to sleep tonight because for the past 3 days she's been outside.  Today she was racing around the yard kicking the ball at Shannon.  Memphis doesn't fetch.  Go figure.  Probably part of his training. 

Girls day out was successful.  We've changed Shannon's schedule and she now works M-F so she went with us: post office, bank, Bellalcino's, Michael's, Target and the Dollar Store.  Jess had a really great time.  We had her laughing so hard she almost threw up at one point.  Oh, boy.  Guess we'll have to curb our fun.

I feel so bad for my wonderful husband.  Each day is a little bit worse than the day before.  No energy, sleeps alot, in pain and just plain miserable.  I wish there was something we all could do for him.  He's such a great guy.  He never complains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment