Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do You Read My Blog?

That's what I have to ask anyone who visits or calls, because it seems that there are so many people who read my blog and remember more about my life than I do!  I'll have to save a few tidbits so that I'll have something new to tell people. 

We had several visitors today:  my friend, Amy and her mom, visited and brought dinner.  Bill's new Hospice nurse came, as well as a resident doctor doing some shadowing.  The Hospice Chaplain also visited.  Bill was awake a bit more than yesterday and listened to his music. 

Unfortunately, Jess didn't have a good day.  Not quite sure what to think.  Something awesome happened, though.  She was sitting on the floor in the living room, quietly coloring.  All of a sudden she started screaming and banging the floor.  Before we could react, Memphis got up and went over to her and she snapped right out of that mood.  Wow.  I have to think about this. 

2 comments:

  1. I have stumbled onto your Blog. Sorry for what youre goin thru. Since you do need to prepare Jess I think that whatever final plans you have made you need to do a field trip. such as a walk thru a cemetary. or the like. just like the labwork this can also be a trauma for her & youll need all your strength to get thru this loss yourself. feel free to contact me. I just lost my inlaws within a week of each other in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy, for your suggestions. They are appreciated.

      Delete