Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Expectations

Last night when I went to bed I expected to have a better day today.  Can't blame me for that, can you? Well, as life goes, it wasn't what I had expected.  Jessie has had her 3rd straight day of being miserable.  That's the only way I can explain her behavior.  She's just plain miserable.  Yelling, screaming, banging on the floors, and mostly for no reason that we know.  Prayers for her would be greatly appreciated.

Bill's early morning was like it always is, but then he unexpectedly was in alot of stomach pain.  It lasted for hours and he, too, had a miserable day.  The Hospice doctor has recommended pain medication now around the clock.  I hope it helps. 

Chris came and we went out to a very late lunch then shopped at the Sears Apparel Outlet store on Hall Road.  The store wasn't what I had expected, but I did enjoy shopping.  Chris stayed for a hamburger and fries dinner.  Jess was in bed and asleep by 8:30.  I'm about ready to call it a night, too.  Pleasant dreams, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment