Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Nice Sunday

Jon went to first church service and I went to second.  Two weeks in a row!  Last week he had off, today is part of his vacation.  Yah!  That means we can also go next week.  As always, it was a great service. 

Di and Randie came over after we ate lunch to finalize plans for the big party next weekend.  It has been alot of fun planning this and I can't wait for next Sunday afternoon. Chris dropped by for about a half hour.  Later Di, Randie, Jon, Jess and I went to Garden for dinner.  When we got home Julie, Kylee and Lynzee were here to show us their homecoming dresses they purchased today.  So cute.  Then I looked at all the pictures Diane and Randie took on their vacation to Wisconsin. 

So, as you can see, it's been another fast but very nice Sunday.  I'm about ready to wrap it up downstairs, go up and begin today's lesson for the Ladie's Bible Study (Beth Moore) I am doing on Thursday afternoons.  I hope your day was as nice as mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment