Monday, September 24, 2012

"Halloween Comin' - Scary"

Thanks to all the Halloween decorations that have been in stores for a couple months now, every time I take Jess out she does nothing but talk Halloween.  Now, she hasn't been out to trick or treat in 4 years.  No one comes to our home.  She seems to have a love-hate relationship with the idea of Halloween.  Frankly, it's getting on my nerves. 

I went to the Secretary of State's office this morning to get license tabs and to renew my license.  Unbelievably, I sat for about 30 seconds before my number was called (Romeo Office).  I was in and out in about 5 minutes. 

I think I'll be able to park in the garage tomorrow.  I worked in the garage for a couple hours this afternoon while Jess watched videos.  I am thrilled that it is almost done.  I had planned on doing paperwork, but I just kept working outside since it was so nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment