Sunday, September 16, 2012

At Peace

I have had such a sense of peace this entire day that I can't explain.  I've really never felt such peace.   It's on the inside.  It's so hard to explain.   I know that it comes from God and I thank Him for this feeling.  Just praise God with me for His special touch today.

Jon went to first church service and I went to second.  To do something different the kids and I went to the Garden for lunch.  There were very few people in there and we enjoyed our meal since Jess wasn't upset about kids.  We stayed true to our healthy eating, too.

I dropped the kids off at home then went and got gas in the van and had a manicure and pedicure.  That is always nice.  Jon made a fire in his fire pit and we roasted hot dogs and ate outside for dinner.  Even Jessie enjoyed it and sat with me for awhile in the swing before she retreated to the house to watch her videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment