Sunday, September 16, 2012

More Pictures From Yesterday

Here are two more pictures of Jess' afternoon yesterday at the Ray Twp. Park.  In the second picture, she's actually running, not walking.  Why she wanted to run I will never know, as she never runs.

Today was Breakfast Out Day for Debbie and Jessie.  They had a special guest join them - Debbie's sister-in-law.  They had a nice time.

Walmart was next on the list and Jess did very well until they got in line, sandwiched between an older lady with tons of groceries and a young mother with a crying infant.  That was too much for Jess and she did cling to Debbie and "shut down." 

When they came home they spent time in the back yard with Jess swinging in her hammock. 

I did paperwork for several hours this morning then went to the post office, bank, Walgreen's, then the Gym.  I'm proud of myself.  I met my goal this week:  2 times exercising with weights, large ball and a couple machines, plus 1 water aerobics class.  After I finished exercising today I walked around the Lazy River 15 times.  Half the time with weights.  Then - the hot tub.  That felt great. 

Jon worked alone today.  Forty-seven patients.  He's beat.  Right now he's eating dinner after taking a relaxing bath.  Tomorrow begins V A C A T I O N.  This will be his first ever paid vacation and he is looking forward to every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment