Saturday, September 22, 2012

Organizing

A week or so ago a friend in Pennsylvania sent me 5 boxes of books because she was down-sizing and she knew I would love to have them.  They've been all over the dining room table and counter since I got them because there wasn't anywhere else to put them.  I had to reorganize all my photo albums and scrapbooks to make room.  I finished that job this evening.

Two months ago we cleared out our storage unit of stuff from my mom's that I either wanted to keep or couldn't decided what to do with it.  It's been in the middle of the garage since then and the van has sat in the driveway.  Jon helped me go through boxes and reorganize the basement a bit so we could put the boxes down there, now that it is a dry area.  I still can't get the van in the garage, but I'm alot closer to that event.  I really don't want to be scraping the windshield come late fall.

Memphis and Jessie were with us in the garage.  Jess wanted to help and she seemed eager and pleased to do so.  It blessed my heart to watch her be helpful and work alongside her brother.  She got along well with him today.  Maybe because he took her to McDonald's drive thru and they had a picnic in the van in Target's parking lot.  I went to lunch with my friend, Andrea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment