Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day

My very productive (and labor-filled) day began with breakfast out with Jon and Jessie.  It would have been a very nice time out if it weren't for our ding-bat of a waitress.  She was more concerned about "what was happening" in the restaurant than us. (Nothing looked unusualy to me - everyone else was taking care of their customers but her.)  It took her a half hour to take our order.  By then I was seriously considering how small her tip was becoming.  Both Jon and I tip generously because we know that waitressing is a demanding job.  At one point we were discussing how small our tip was going to be when Jon put his head in his hands and proclaimed, "I'm having a Joyce Meyer moment!"  (She would have said to tip generously anyway! and show the love of Jesus.)  I will let you guess what we did. 

We returned home and Jon went to Walmart, Jess began watching videos and playing with her cards, and I dusted and vacuumed the downstairs, did 4 loads of wash, then spent the greater part of the afternoon putting April, May and June's pictures in an album.  Snapfish has 99 prints for 99cents, so I ordered July and August pictures.  I've also done quite a bit of computer work that I haven't been able to do in quite awhile.  I feel like I really accomplished alot today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment