Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Beautiful Fall Day

It was a tad bit nippy when we got up this morning, but by mid morning it was turning into a very nice day.  We had our "Made To Crave" group meeting this morning and I was the biggest loser.  We are all doing well, though, I might add. 

Just before I left to get my hair done, and when I got home, I went outside and did some yard work.  I started to cut down hostas and cut down my garden.  I didn't get much done because of my knees, but I did do some and I am pleased.

Jon worked in the shed and tried to straighten it up.  It will be a work in progress for some time, although what he got done was great.  I was finally able to park in the garage tonight!  Yah!  I have missed the comforts of my garage.  If Bill were here, he wouldn't be very sympathetic since he never had a garage to park in.  And, he always reminded me of that fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment