Saturday, September 15, 2012

On Losing Weight

Well, as I said earlier, I am committed to becoming healthy.  I am watching what I eat, doing portion control with more fruits and vegetables.  I joined a gym and have exercised and done water aerobics.  I'm anxious to see how my blood work comes back, but that won't be until December.  I am not in a hurry to lose weight, but it would be nice if it came off a little faster and in the most undesirable areas. 

The other day a friend said that she noticed that I had lost weight because my neck was thinner.  A couple days ago my too tight watch slid down my wrist and is now too big.  Today I had to tighten up the straps on my sandals.  Please - could it be noticable on my hips or butt?  Oh, well, I have to remember that I am striving for healthy on the inside out.  However, a little less butt would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment