Thursday, September 27, 2012

Please, Mom?

While I was at Bible Study, Jess and Debbie went grocery shopping.  We have cut way back on the extras that we used to buy, especially sweets.  However, I got this picture by text from Debbie with the caption, "Please, Mom?"  What do you think I said?  Yep, you're right.  "OK," I said.  Who could resist that face?  Jess has done really well and has lost 6 pounds.  We went out to eat today at Bellacino's and instead of getting a half grinder, which we have no problem consuming, I ordered us a quarter of a grinder.  You should have seen Jessie's face when the quarter grinder came.  She just stared at it for a few seconds, looked at me, then said, "UM!"  Way to go, Jess!  I'm so glad she didn't start screaming, "NO! MORE!" 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment