Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pushing Toward The Goal

Today was my first water aerobics class.  It went well but I'm thankful I don't go again until next week.  Debbie brought Jessie over to the pool just before I was finished with my class, but today wasn't as exciting for Jess.  Today there were infants and toddlers learning how to swim.  She was much quieter today and subdued. 

I met Bill's cousins, Joyce and Carol, and Chris for lunch.  We had a very nice time together and plan on doing this again before Joyce leaves for warmer weather for the winter.  Not only warmer, but they volunteer with Habitat For Humanity for the winter months in Georgia.

Stephen Ministry began tonight after their 2 month break.  It felt good being a part of this ministry again.  It's 10:17 p.m.  Jon went to bed a little while ago.  He works the next 2 days then has his week's vacation.  I know he is really looking forward to his time off.  Jess just went to bed and hopefully is sleeping.  She's been up late the past 2 nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment