Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall Is Here

I put the birdhouses away and displayed all my fall decorations today.  I had hoped it would only take me a few hours, but it took the entire day.  I also decorated the deck.  One job just led to another and I ended up having to take a pain pill.  Oh, well.  At least the house looks festive.  It will look like this until the week before Thanksgiving when I put up the Christmas decorations.  I don't even want to think of that time of the year.  I have too much stuff.  I definitely have to start weeding through and getting rid of decorations.

Diane and Randie are on vacation.  They spent last night on board the SS Badger in Ludington and the ship left this morning for Wisconsin.  Di texted me around 11:00 and said they were rocking and rolling, but it was a beautiful day.  Tonight they had reservations at a B&B.  I am glad they were able to get away for awhile.  No dogs.  Randie's sister, Linda, is staying at their house and taking care of all the animals.  It's nice to take your pets along, but even nicer to leave them home!!!!!  (That goes for kids, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment