Saturday, September 29, 2012

Another Special Day For Jess

Rachel was here to be with Jess today and Jane came later.  They went out to lunch then to Blake's Cider Mill for apples.  There were so many people there, Jane said, that they didn't get to have cider and a donut.  Jess also got to swing outside.  The weather has been just perfect lately.  We have all enjoyed being outside.

Jacob came home for the weekend and Jon and he played on the xbox killing zombies almost the entire day.  It was nice to have Jacob here again.  This is his final year at college. 

I spent almost all day making last minute preparations for the big event tomorrow afternoon.  My outfit had to be altered and thanks to my friend and seamstress, Judy, it will look alot better.  I had planned on going to church tonight but about a half-hour before I was to leave, my sciatic nerve area got really bad.  I was moaning and groaning and walking bent over.  I took some pain pills and stayed home.  JoAnne came earlier in the day and she helped with last minute stuff, too.  I am thankful for her help. 

Hopefully, tomorrow's post will have some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment