Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Second Very Blustery Day

I have no idea why we still have power, but I'm certainly not complaining.  We lose power when wind is alot less than it has been the past 2 days.  It is a miracle.  I'll take it and say, "Thank you, Jesus!" 

Jessie was occupied by Debbie all day and I was able to work in my bedroom and do paperwork.  I'm very pleased with the amount of work I got done. 

This is a picture of Jessie when she took a Veggie Straw from my lunch plate and put her hands on her hips as if to say "So there!"  She sure is a stinker sometimes.  She's doing VERY WELL in losing weight!  She lost another 1.8# this past week.  Yah, Jessie!  Next Tuesday will mark 3 months that we have been eating healthier.  I'll post our total weight loss next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment