Monday, October 22, 2012

Scrapbooking Again !!!

For Girl's Day Out this afternoon Jess and I had to find another place to go since Bellacino's closed yesterday.  I took my lunch and we went through the McDonald's drive thru for Jess.  We ate in the van in the parking lot.  To the bank, post office and then we visited Grandma and Grandpa B. 

I had a busy morning and later afternoon.  I removed all the boxes from the basement that needed to be cut up and recycled.  I'm having a new furnace put in to replace two old furnaces tomorrow and needed to clean the basement before they begin working down there.  Debbie brought her son, Mike, over in the late afternoon and they helped me cut them up and took out all the garbage to the road, as tomorrow is garbage day.  I am so thankful for their help.  It was just too much for me.

Chris and a new friend, Gayle, came over for dinner and then we scrapbooked!  I am so glad to get back into doing this again.  I LOVE to work with pictures and record history.  Jon finished a 3-day-in-a-row work day.  He's very tired tonight.  He has the next 2 days off then works 2 more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment