Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Glued To The Computer

That's where I've been all day - glued to the computer.  The computer desk top is almost empty.  I've taken care of so many things today that I haven't touched in months.  I ordered a blog book for the months of July, August and September.  I ordered over 200 pictures on Snapfish.  I scanned and e-mailed alot of stuff to various people.  I cleaned up my e-mail's, and answered a few.  I placed a Miles Kimball order.  A very successful day!

There was a tremendous amount of noise coming from our basement today.  Both furnaces have been removed and the basement being prepared for the new one.  I'm very glad that it is not cold outside. 

For something different, the kids and I went out to dinner.  We had a very nice time together and it was made even nicer that there were no kids in the restaurant and Jess was great. We brought half her meal home for lunch tomorrow.  She's done SO well ... she's lost 11.4 pounds in the past couple of months!  Way to go, Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment