Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Should Have Done Windows

I should have washed the outside windows, but instead I went to water aerobics and Kroger's.  When I got home, I should have washed the outside windows, but instead I did a couple loads of wash and prepared several rubbermaids to be mailed to my friend, Lois.  I should have washed the outside windows, but instead sat on the deck, enjoyed the sound of the wind in the crisp fall leaves and took a half-hour nap.  I should have washed the outside windows after dinner, but I went to the training class for new Stephen Ministers.  I thought I'd refresh a little, as its been 9 years since I took the class to become a Stephen Minister.  Yes, I should have washed the outside windows today, but I didn't.  Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment