Monday, October 29, 2012

The Furnace Saga Continues

Yesterday when the men left, I had heat in half of the house.  The duct work still had to be completed for the "new" part of the house.  When we went upstairs for bed, my bedroom registered 56 degrees!  Now, that was cold.  Out to the shed I went and got our camping electric space heater.  It made a huge difference, even though my bedroom is very large.  So, we faired well.  Alot better than millions of people are in the path of Hurricane Sandy.  My friend, Doreen, and her family have already lost power.  They live in NJ - right in the path of the storm.  I know millions are lifting prayers to Heaven for safety for so many friends and family on the east coast.

Speaking of no power, we had a few brown outs today and I'm surprised with the wind being so strong that we haven't lost power.  We still don't have all the duct work done in the new part.  I'm glad we at least have power.  As Jess would say, "Thank you, Jesus!"

1 comment:

  1. Understand the key factors you must know before buying a new heating system or hiring a heating company.

    Heating Ontario

    ReplyDelete