Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Water Break

When Debbie arrived this morning I was running late and still in my pajamas.  She called up stairs and I could tell by her voice that something was wrong.  She wondered if we had water pressure.  Huh?  Yah, we do.  She said that there was a water geiser out in front of my house in the road!  Sure enough, it looked like a water main break so I called the Water Department to let them know.  While we were having our "Made To Crave" book study and weigh-in, they were fixing the problem.  Come to find out, it was only a valve that had rusted and given way.  I'm sure glad of that.  There WAS a water main break at Diane's neighbor's house in Warren a couple days ago and they were without water for awhile and the cement had to be tore up. 
 
Below is a picture of my good friend, Mary, who was the life of my party on Sunday.  We called her "Queen Mary".  She's alot of fun. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment