Monday, October 15, 2012

Family Date Day

A couple weeks ago we scheduled today as a Family Date Day.  We were going to go to Ohio to the African Lion Safari, but we didn't want to drive that far today.  We stayed in the vacinity and went to:
Ortha's to give her a letter and some books to read
Tim Horton's for breakfast
Salvation Army - dropped off donations
Close Quarters Tactical - Jon wanted to purchase an item
Office Depot - shopped for Lois
Gander Mountain - Jon and I bought a couple things
Blinds R Us - picked up my blind that was in for repairs
Bellacino's - for our LAST Girl's Day Out Lunch there
(it was sad saying goodbye!)
Home Depot for a couple things
Post Office for our mail
HOME
 
It was a very nice day out.  After Jon rested a bit and I put a couple loads of wash in, we took out the family room air conditioner.  Another item scratched off my fall to-do-list.  It's time to get Jess to bed.  She slept until 9:00 this morning, which is practically unheard of.  They say to let a sleeping dog alone, and I've done the same with my kids.  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment