Friday, October 5, 2012

Bellacino's Is Closing !!!


"AH, OH!" said Jess, when I told her this afternoon that Bellacino's (26 and VanDyke area) was closing.  Their last day open is the 21st.  I wish there was something we could do about it.  Everyone there has been so great to Jessie and have treated us special each time we go in.  This has been our Monday Girl's Day Out lunch place for a very long time.  Now what are we going to do?

I feel bad, because they were doing OK until Panera Bread opened.  Now, I don't know if that's the entire reason, but I know it's part of the reason.  The Captain told us this news when Jon and I were there today for lunch.  His son, Ray, is the owner. 

Debbie took Jessie to the pool today and they were there for a couple hours.  There was only one little girl and 2 adults in the pool area today, so that was great for Jess.  I hope to return next week.  My sciatic nerve problem was quite a bit better yesterday, but today has been bad.  I am discouraged, as I really want to get back and exercise.  I must say I do feel better when I go to the gym.

Jon's toe is much better than yesterday.  Please pray that the toe would not bother him too much, as he has to work the next 3 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment